Customized & External
We provide customized training solutions to meet the specific training needs of individuals and organizations where we give participants and organizations the chance to design their own course selecting a specific topic and we customise the program outline and contenct according to their specific needs. We also give them the chance to select the date, and the location where training event will be held.
Besides, a wide selection of the announced public courses can be customized and held at different locations to satisfy the training needs of any organization within the oil and gas industry.
The Training courses provided are deeply technical, interactive, and facilitated by industry experts with hands-on field experience as we engage a number of companies in certifying the quality and relevance of all the courses we conduct. This keeps course materials current, relevant, and industry approved.
Courses are offered in our various disciplines such as Gas Processing, Pipeline, Production Facilities, Water and Corrosion, Mechanical, Offshore, Electrical and Instrumentation Control, Refining, Operations Management, Supply Chain, and Reliability Engineering.
We have the facility to conduct any of our public training seminars and customized training in most attractive sites in over 20 different countries including Malaysia, United States, United Kingdom, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Thailand, Morocco, Lebanon, France, and Italy.
We are happy to offer the following complimentary services to all of our external training candidates:
- Limousines airport transfer on arrival for all delegates
from airport to course location and from residency to course location as well
- Help and assistance with accommodation arrangements with various hotels and apartments
- Sightseeing tour to familiarize delegates with famous attractions if requested
- Light refreshment and buffet lunch are available during all Induction events.
- Business Centre and Messaging Service
- our staff will gladly take messages, send/receive faxes, e-mails and overnight mail.
- Broadband Internet access
- CD versions of the course material
- Assistance with the travel arrangements
- Reconfirmation of airline tickets, information on airlines, trains, buses and taxies
- Car hire as well as tripsand visits where the course is taking place.