Process Facilities Fundamentals
This course is Participants those who desire a brief but intensive overview of facility process engineering principles. The emphasis at all times is on application to operating and design issues. Process simulation packages will be available.
By the end of this course participants will learn:
- Technical fundamentals, property correlations, phase behavior, and applied thermodynamics.
- How to apply physical and thermodynamic property calculations with emphasis on limitations and applications.
- How to apply phase behavior principles and phase diagrams for design and operating problems.
- How to apply thermodynamic laws and principles to equipment design and operation.
Oil and Gas process and facility personnel in need of understanding the process facility fundamentals and their applications to solve real problems.
Surface Facilities Outline
The course covers the following topics:
- Hydrocarbon Phase Behavior
- Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium
- Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Applications of Thermodynamic Principles